Amazon.com Books! - earth's biggest bookstore.
- Elliott Bay Bookstore
- Left Bank Books
- Open Books a Poem Emporium
- Powell's Bookstore
- Raven Contributors and other Fascinating Writers
- Kathleen Alcalá - Raven founding editor and author of numerous books.
- Visual Poetry by Jim Andrews - Canadian Writer.
- Indexes and Resources
- BookWire - The First Place to Look for Book Information
- Cyber-Books by E-Authors (Free)
- Internet Directory of Literary Agents
- The Internet Classics Archive
- NativeWeb Home Page
- On & Offline Magazines, Journals, Newspapers, E-zines
- The Adirondack Review -
An eclectic online journal with translations of French and German work.
The Bellingham Review - Western Washington University journal.
- The Blue Penny Quarterly, e-book, online publishing.
- Clark Humphrey's - MISC.media.com. Reviews of World Culture. Books, movies, and music reviewed
- Crab Creek Review. - The venerable Seattle literature journal.
- Floating Bridge Press. - Promotes the work of Washington State poets; publishes an annual poetry chapbook and Floating Bridge Anthology.
- Frank Media.- "Geek Poet Bingo" - audio, animation, and edgy social commentary.
The Melic Review - An
upscale poetry zine.
- The Mississippi Review - the
granddaddy of traditional lit. presentation on the web.
- Poetry Pacific - a literary e.zine for true lovers of words & wisdom.
- Poets & Writers Inc.
- The Stranger - a Seattle alternative weekly paper.
Web Del Sol - A "locus of
literary art" with great links, articles, and online chapbooks.
- Organizations, Sponsors & Event Organizers
- Bumbershoot - produced by One Reel, Gigantic arts festival held yearly
at Seattle Center; small literary arts component.
- 4Culture - King County Cultural Services.
- Hugo House - Richard Hugo
House offers a variety of programs and events for Seattle's writing community.
Jack Straw Foundation/Productions - Jack Straw supports musicians, writers, and visual artists through diverse programming.
- National Endowment for the Arts Homepage
- Office of Arts & Cultural Affairs, City of Seattle
SPLAB: A center for innovative poetry & the spokenword.
Washington State Arts Commission..
- Chronicle Books
- Floating Bridge Press
- Knopf Homepage
- Woodworks Press, founded in 1994 by poet Paul Hunter. Letterpress chapbooks, and more!
StringTown Press and Magazine. Annual magazine. Editor Polly Buckingham.